Come to us for Expert Installation of your Flagstone Patio, Driveway or Path
Call us today to get a FREE Quote: (647) 500-5263
Flagstone is the material of choice for those looking to spruce up their garden or yard. This flat sandstone is robust, picturesque and diverse, and can be used to produce any number of designs and features in your garden.
Why Choose Us?
- We follow a meticulous process of installation to make sure it’s done right.
- Experienced team of installers with a Great Reputation – check us out on Homestars
- We make sure your lawn and garden are undamaged.
- We stand by our estimate – you installation will be done on time and on budget.
- You can come to us for all your landscaping needs – great discounts on bundled services.
Benefits Of Flagstone Patios
- Ideal for constructing patios.
- Can be cut into a variety of different shapes and sizes, and can be colored to suit your design.
- Easy to install but will stand up to whatever the Toronto weather can throw at it.
- Makes a fine accompaniment to flower gardens, garden statues, and that sunny spot at the end of your garden.
Benefits of Flagstone Paths and Drives
- Comes in a variety of different shapes and sizes, and can be fashioned to the perfect size for your needs.
- A beautiful accent for your front yard.
- High-end look and feel
- Hard-wearing – even when you drive your heavy vehicle on it, the drive will not be impacted at all.
Patios, pathways and drives may seem like large projects to take on, but flagstone can also be used for smaller jobs. Some people choose to construct edging around their lawn and turf using flagstone, while other uses it to ‘finish’ everything from a garden shed to a fish pond. Some free-thinking landscapers have even used flagstone by itself to create an ornamental effect.
Whatever you’re planning on using flagstone for, get in touch with us at Greenbloom Landscaping. We’ve been helping a growing number of residents in Toronto realize their landscaping dreams, and we can aid you with both design and physical landscaping. We will happily help you landscape your garden just the way you want it.
Add An Extra Dimension To Your Garden With Garden Path